Blogger templates

Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Shahrukh Khan can come to Pakistan if he does not feel safe in India : Hafiz Saeed


Lahore (Pakistan) : If Shahrukh Khan does not feel safe in India, he can come to Pakistan, said Jamaatud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed.
Saeed was speaking to Express News during an interview.
“I welcome him; I will help him with his stay here,” the JuD chief said, adding that Shahrukh will be respected in Pakistan.
Saeed’s invitation comes in response to Shahrukh’s recent statements about life as a Muslim in India. The Indian superstar – in a first person account – talked about how he became an “inadvertent object of political leaders.”
In the Outlook Turning Points magazine, Shahrukh said “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India.”
“There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation rather than my own country — this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my original homeland,” he wrote.
Saeed is considered as most wanted terrorist by India for his alleged association with Lashkar-e-Taiba and its anti-India activities. He, however, denies any wrongdoing and links to militants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Poll

Plz reply on shoumikdas3@gmail.com

Plz reply on shoumikdas3@gmail.com